Family...the ones you live with, laugh with, and love

Family...the ones you live with, laugh with, and love
Summer 2009

Thursday, April 8, 2010

We Are So Blessed

As I look back at this journey called "cancer", I realize how much my family has been truly blessed and how much we are still being blessed each day. So many people have done amazing things for us. I know I have said it over and over but I am overwhelmed with gratitude. As Steve and I talk about all the things that are happening in our behalf we both get very emotional. On Saturday, April 17th there will be another multi-family yard sale in Roy held in our honor. Families that we have not even met have donated things to sale. People have donated crafts, baked goods, and mostly their time to make this a huge success. On Friday, April 23rd at West Haven Elementary (the school I teach at) is hosting a spaghetti dinner and live auction with all proceeds going to my family. I cannot believe the support from people donating things to be auctioned. We would love to have everyone there so please feel free to join us that evening. Tickets are being sold in advance so they can get a head count for food. They are also going to raffle lots of fun prizes. So join us for a fun evening. Also my friend Jodi has offered to donate 15% of sales to my family for the month of April from her business. She has very cute things and with a $50 purchase the shipping is free. Check out her business at www.mythirtyone.com/shopwithJodi. If you are one of those people who have truly blessed our lives. Thank you!! Because of you I know I can beat this.

No comments:

Post a Comment