Family...the ones you live with, laugh with, and love

Family...the ones you live with, laugh with, and love
Summer 2009

Friday, February 5, 2010

More tests

Had the CT scan and bone scan this week. The tests came back with no areas of concern. Just an area on my kidney and lung that they don't think is cancer. Probably scar tissue from being sick. I was very happy with the news. The BRCA test results also came back and it was negative which means it is not hereditary. I was also happy about this news. I was so afraid for my children and my sisters if it were genetic. That would mean bad things could happen to them as well. So this week was a good week.

My mom is taking me to Salt Lake this weekend to look for wigs...don't know how I feel about that right now. I don't think reality has hit yet. Right now I am just preparing myself for the upcoming surgery hoping I don't have to have any more tests for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment