Family...the ones you live with, laugh with, and love

Family...the ones you live with, laugh with, and love
Summer 2009

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More tests

Well since I found out that I have breast cancer my life now consists of tests and more tests. I have since had an MRI which was no fun but not painful, and a second look ultrasound. The MRI will help the doctors with staging the cancer. They thought they saw an abnormal lymp node so I also went in for a second look by ultrasound. The Dr. couldn't see any nodes that looked abnormal so no biopsy today. I was so happy. I just didn't think I could take another biopsy considering how painful the last one was.

My case is being discussed with the tumor board. We will meet with the oncologist, surgeon, and radiologist oncologist on Friday to hear the plan for treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment